- « En toute simplicité, balle au pied »September 26, 2016
- Dylan Stadelmann se plaît au FC Wohlen : il prolonge son bail !May 20, 2015
- Goalie-Kiassumbua konnte dem FC Wohlen gegen Lausanne nicht helfenMay 14, 2015
- Lucien Tschachtli: « Einige Spieler haben grosse Fortschritte gemacht »February 14, 2015
- Dylan Stadelmann, l’idole de tout un stade à WohlenOctober 29, 2014
Dylan Stadelmann is a Swiss professional football player currently playing for FC Wohlen in Challenge League (Swiss 2nd Division). At the age of 13, he was spotted by FC Lausanne¬-Sport and joined the club’s training center (CSEL). He signed his first professional contract with the first team of FC Lausanne-Sport at the age of 18.
Few years later, Dylan played with FC Wohlen for 2 and a half seasons before signing with FC Wil in January 2016. Since summer 2017, he is back at FC Wohlen.
His winning mentality as well as his perseverance on the field make an essential asset for his team. He is also known for his professionalism outside the field.
Challenge League – Swiss 2nd Division
The club was founded in May 1904 and holds the honour of being the oldest football club in Switzerland that is not in a city. The greatest success of FC Wohlen’s recent history was the promotion to the Challenge League in 2002. In 2004, FC Wohlen moved into its new stadium, « Stadion Niedermatten ».